PUG Interactive Inc. Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Statement
We strive to:
- See diversity, inclusion, and equity as connected to our corporate mission and critical to ensure the well-being of our staff and customer projects.
- Acknowledge and dismantle any inequities within our policies, systems, programs, and services, and continually update and report organization progress.
- Explore potential underlying, unquestioned assumptions that interfere with inclusiveness.
- Advocate for and support board-level thinking about how systemic inequities impact our company’s work, and how best to address that in a way that is consistent with our mission.
- Help to challenge assumptions about what it takes to be a strong leader at our organization, and who is well-positioned to provide leadership.
- Practice and encourage transparent communication in all interactions.
- Commit time and resources to expand more diverse leadership within our staff, contractors, and partners.
- Lead with respect and tolerance. We expect all employees to embrace this notion and to express it in workplace interactions and through everyday practices.
PUG Interactive Inc. abides by the following action items to help promote diversity and inclusion in our workplace:
- Pursue cultural competency throughout our organization by creating substantive learning opportunities and formal, transparent policies.
- Generate and aggregate quantitative and qualitative research related to equity to make incremental, measurable progress toward the visibility of our diversity, inclusion, and equity efforts.
- Pool resources and expand offerings for underrepresented constituents.
- Develop a system for being more intentional and conscious of bias during the hiring, promoting, or evaluating process.
- Include a salary range with all public job descriptions.
- Challenge systems and policies that create inequity, oppression and disparity.